What is a Cell Group?
Being a part of a Cell Group is not . . .
- just another meeting that a small group of people attend each week, even though each Cell Group does try to come together once each week as a whole group
- a Bible study, even though God's Word is the foundation in every Cell Group to learning how to be more like Jesus--unconditionally loving, accepting and forgiving others as He does
Being a part of a Cell Group is about . . .
- family . . . about caring for and encouraging one another from day to day. . . sharing joys as well as heartaches and praying for one another
- discovering and using our God-given gifts and abilities to unselfishly serve others and being obedient to help fulfil Christ's commision to make disciples for Him
- blessing others and then being blessed, because Jesus promises us that when we give, " . . . it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap." The Holy Bible, NIV, Luke 6:38